Why Tesla Powerwall 2?
The Tesla Powerwall is the perfect compliment to your solar panel system. Store the extra electricity generated by your panels to use as backup in the event of a power outage.
13.5kWh Per Unit
90% Round Trip
7kW peak / 5kW continuous
How It Works
Solar PanelsSolar panels covert sun rays into electricity, supplying renewable energy to your home or office building throughout the day and charging your Powerwall.
Powerwall 2The Powerwall can be charged by the electricity from your solar panels during the day and be used during the night hours, when the panels are no longer converting energy. It can also be charged by power from the utility grid.
InverterThe inverter takes the DC (direct current) generated by the solar panels and stored in the Powerwall into AC (alternating current) that can be used in your home.
Electrical PanelThe inverter takes the electricity generated by your solar panels and stored in your Powerwall unit and sends it directly to your home’s electrical panel. See Pricing
Powerwall 2 Pricing
ENERGY STORAGE OPTIONS
Available Q1 2020
Add 1 Tesla Powerwall
- Add to Contract Price: $16,603.25
- Price Minus Incentives*: $9,406.39
- Add’l Monthly Pmnt.+: $57.71
Add 2 Tesla Powerwalls
- Add to Contract Price: $27,484.50
- Price Minus Incentives*: $14,538.53
- Add’l Monthly Pmnt.+: $89.19
Add 3 Tesla Powerwalls
- Add to Contract Price: $39,290.00
- Price Minus Incentives*: $20,374.60
- Add’l Monthly Pmnt.+: $125.00
Add 4 Tesla Powerwalls
- Add to Contract Price: $49,720.50
- Price Minus Incentives*: $25,193.17
- Add’l Monthly Pmnt.+: $154.56
*Incentives may vary depending on individual tax situation and eligibility. ALIVE cannot guarantee any specific incentive.
+Monthly payments assume that full incentive amount is applied toward loan principal during year one.